Call To Artists – 100 Toronto Artists Talk Solutions: Isolation, Homelessness & Mental Health
100 Toronto Artist Talk Isolation, Mental Health & Homelessness
We're looking to ask 100 artists about #isolation, #homelessness, and #mentalhealth in the art community through our #ArtistoftheWeek interviews. The interviews will be published in our marketplace alongside your art and link backs.
Our goal is to use the information from the interviews to research and develop for solutions in the creative community
Our goals for 2019
- Interview + publish 100 artists, coders, creators and developers (in 2019)
- Present 100 artists for #100artgiftideas for December 2019
- Award all participating artists with the Unicorn Awards #UnicornAwards
- Register 60 artists for The Annex Art Party on August 24th #TAAP6
- Register 60 artists for The Annex Art Party on December 14th #TAAP7
The Artists of the Month
- Artist of the Month is determined by the artist that generates the most volume (volume = sales, shares, comments, views & likes).
- It ranks your popularity amongst 100s of other CreativeUTO published artists
- Volume is the name of the currency built in to the CreativeUTO community
- Volume is rewarded based on activity
- We use data, metrics, analytics from Google, Facebook, and SMARTERai
- Artist of the Month receives a free unicorn membership
- Artist of the Month wins a Unicorn Award for that month
Artist of the Week will be announced and published between Monday and Tuesday.
- All artists are notified of their publish date.
- We publish 3 posts focused on the #AotW
- We heavily promote it on Facebook and Instagram by paying for ads and sharing posts manually
- We use videos and picture ads
- Artist of the Week gets featured in our weekly art pop-up at CSI Annex (valued $60)
- 2 month membership with CreativeUTO (valued at $60)
- Business canvas model workshop, a sales funnel hierarchy (1 hour per class 4 hours) ($160)
- A free table at the next Annex Art Party ($45 per table)
- Gets automatically entered in our #100GiftIdeas 2019 edition for the holidays.
- We use our growing network of creative entrepreneurs which includes an E-mail list of 352 users, a Meetup group 500+ coders, a Facebook Group of 236 Unicorns with videos that have over 1,000 views (within a few days) each, and an Instagram page with over 1,700 followers and over 1,000 views in 7 days (as of March 24th 2019).
Between March 5th and April 28th we had a 4,655 post reach on our Facebook fan page, about 155 views per day, up 56% from the previous month they consisted of
- 52% women
- 44% men
- 71% between the ages of 25 and 54
- 53% between the ages of 25 and 44
The FMiMBranding and CreativeUTO continues to grow daily with our posts consistently ranking on the first Google through our mastery of SEO automation.
Extended Network reach
- We buy advertisement from social media to extend our reach
- We use their engines to place your art in front of the people looking for it NOW