Online Co-working Space for Artists, Coders, Creators & Developers
CodingUTO - Online Co-working Space for Artists, Coders, Creators & Developers
Coding Unicorns of Toronto is an extension of CreativeUTO an online collaborative space for coders, artists, creators and developers focussed on developing in house, client projects or their own projects.
For more info about CreativeUTO
The next meetup in on Sunday April 28th at 3:30 PM
- Every week members of the community can log in to Zoom and use the time to collaborate on projects based on the SMARTER system. Simplified Methods Achieving Results Through Exact Rhythm.
Agenda for the meetup:
- What is SMARTER? Simplified Methods Achieving Results through Exact Rhythm
- Creative Unicorns of Toronto memberships
- looking for WP Coders - Free Minds in Motion - FMiMBranding
- What are you working on? (do you want to monetize it?)
AGENDA - If you have anything you'd like to present, your idea, project, workshops, service please contact me.
Memberships Start at $30 per month,
that gives you access to:
- Coding Unicorns,
- Branding Workshops,
- sell your services,
- be vendor/presenter at The Annex Art Party,
- and profit share on projects you participate on.
For membership options at CUTO Incubator
- Ideally we'd like to be open and have events, workshops, projects going at different times
- To launch we meet weekly Sunday evenings
- 1nce per month in person time and dates for all meetings set with initial meet groups
- Join our meetup group
- Register for memberships
- Pay and secure your membership
- We meet up online 1nce a week but plan to expand based on projects
- We work out of Slack. (channels are projects)
- We connect through Zoom
Creative Community + Positive Vibes
Michael Bole has over 20 years research and development in marketing/sales. Michael has was worked for various companies in either sales, customer service and or advertisement. These include his projects including clothing lines, event management, talent management, as well as organizations such as Apple, Seagate, Honeywell, Air Miles, General Motors, Aimia Marketing, startups and social enterprises like Center for Social Innovation (as a DECA) Free Geek Toronto. He launched FMiMBranding in 2009 which focuses on business development from the foundation up and out of that came CreativeUTO a think tank of creative entrepreneurs where we leverage our skills to helps develop creative unicorns, their ideas, and their projects.