Inktober Marathon Gallery – Week 1
It's Inktober month and this is our first annual Inktober Marathon the following page will reflect the pages in the photobook. You can click here to submit your write-in votes. Go to our fan page to like the pictures. 4 artists have submitted their pictures over 7 categories
- We are publishing our first ever 31-page photobook dedicated to ink art, in time for the holidays. Toronto artists submit up to 5 art pieces, patrons vote for the best ones on CreativeUTO, Facebook, and Instagram. Live voting final results during innovator drinks at CSI Annex.
#CrativeUTO #CUTO Marketplace #Inktober Marathon
How to participate
- Submit Inktober themed art weekly for free
- Only 5 submissions per artist allowed
- We publish it for a week on our fan page
- All pictures will be credited & linked back to your stores
- Fans vote for the best pictures of the week
- Top 10 pictures of the week go to finals
- Finals will be on October 31st at CSIAnnex Café
- Industry insiders vote for final 31 live
- We launch the photobook in time for the holidays
- Artists selected make royalties on sales, memberships
Tsyo Victoria Van Den Hoef
Emily Soden Art
Votes are separated in to 4 categories,
- 1 heart on IG or like on FB gets 2 point.
- Vote from industry insider is 7 points
- Write-in vote in Google form 5 points
- Instagram comment gets 3 points
Michael Bole has over 20 years research and development in marketing/sales. Michael has was worked for various companies in either sales, customer service and or advertisement. These include his projects including clothing lines, event management, talent management, as well as organizations such as Apple, Seagate, Honeywell, Air Miles, General Motors, Aimia Marketing, startups and social enterprises like Center for Social Innovation (as a DECA) Free Geek Toronto. He launched FMiMBranding in 2009 which focuses on business development from the foundation up and out of that came CreativeUTO a think tank of creative entrepreneurs where we leverage our skills to helps develop creative unicorns, their ideas, and their projects.