Join Us – Become a #CUTO Community Animator
Who we are?
- A profit share-based incubator system that helps develop creative entrepreneurs through SMARTER Collaboration
Profit share + creative community
- This community is designed for us to actively participate on projects; each project will be carefully mapped out on Trello and have a monetary value attached. The structure will be broken down into 4 milestones, each with its own tasks to reach there. These milestones are, Alpha phase (gather info), Beta phase (test it amongst close friends), Launch phase and Monitor. The largest portion of the compensation will always go back to the creator (up to 60%). A portion of the profit goes to participants who help along the project, and the rest goes to the community, overheads, or other projects. These percentages are determined before a project is launched during the Alpha phase. Community members can vote on which project to take on.
What we need from you?
- Advertise CUTO initiative to 20 to 30 people per day on Facebook
- Reply to everyone who has inquiries
- Schedule updates for the next publishing cycle on social media
- Create graphics, videos for next publishing cycle
- Monitor Google Trends for keywords and phrases
- Engage with partners, influencers
- Update your social media ads
- Attend events—chats, hangouts, etc.
- Check our monthly stats and create a report
- Hold a strategy session
- Perform a social media audit
- Plan ahead for the next month or more
- You participate in our profit share system
- You get insider access to our projects, facilities, and or partners
- You get experience working for a startup
We help you develop these skills
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Sales
- Business Analysis
- New Business Development
- Conflict resolution & negotiation skills
- Sales Management
- Managing complex teams
You'd be working from home on your own time but will also be meeting in person weekly
- So you'll need a laptop
- Amazing communication skills
- and a curious attitude
- Be free enough to communicate back with updates within a day
- Ideally within 3 hours so you don't hold up the community and or projects
- You can work from anywhere as long as you have a smartphone or laptop and Wi-Fi.
Use this for to register as a community animator