Emmy Award Wining Director
Chris Do is an Emmy award winning director, designer, strategist and educator. He’s the Chief Strategist and CEO of Blind, executive producer of The Skool, and the Founder of The Futur— an online education platform that teaches the business of design to creative thinkers.
Founded in 1995, Blind has been a pioneer in the motion design field and has made hundreds of award-winning commercials, music videos and broadcast promos that combine design, typography, animation, live action and visual effects for screens and clients of all sizes.
His firm’s work has been recognized by national and international organizations such as: the Emmy’s, Effie Gold, Effie, Huffington Post, Lynda.com, Webbie, Communication Arts, London International Awards, One Show, British D&AD, AICP 20, Pictoplasma, How, 72 dpi, L.A. Weekly, Boards, Res 10, Type Director’s Club (20, 22, 23, 26), IDN, Addy Awards, BDA, Create, Stash (2, 12, 22, 24, 35, 43, 65), Creatie Augustus 2010, Motion Design, Asia Image, Brief, 365 AIGA Year In Design 26, Art Director’s Club, Motionographer, New York Festivals, B Brand, PPaper, I.D., and Print.
- YouTube and podcast host (The Futur)
- 20+ years as CEO of Blind (leading motion design co.)
- Practical, proven and relevant tools and techniques
- Award winning designer
- Featured in: Huffington Post, LA Weekly, How, Print, Communication Arts, I.D., Boards, PPaper, Creatie, Upload, 72dpi, Post, Shoot
- 15+ years as adjunct instructor at Art Center and Otis College of Design
- International lecturer (Toronto, Beijing, Bratislava, Luxan, Guangzhou, Cairo)
- AIGA LA board member
- Chairman of the Board SPJA
- Emmys MTDPG Executive Committee
- Otis board of governors
- Judged Pele Award (AAF), AICP, BDA
- BFA, Art Center College
Mr. Do currently hosts The Process (a YouTube channel with over 390k subscribers) and lectures all over the world on the business of creativity.
Grow a Profitable Creative Business – Emmy Award Winner Chris Do
- I will give you straightforward, no-nonsense, clear advice on how to grow your creative business through strategic selling, value-based bidding, bpricing, negotiations and overcoming objections. Heck, I even know a few things about managing creative people, art direction, and design.
- This is not theoretical, metaphysical meditation or unlocking your inner potential. This is just me sharing my straight up business experience (through 20 years of trials and tribulations) to help you with your challenges as a creative entrepreneur.
Class Driven Agenda
I tend to run hybrid workshops where I prepare a deck but open it up to audience to drive agenda.
5 (2.5 to 3 hour) classes starting January 15th - Covering topics over:
- Mindset (breaking limiting beliefs)
- Content marketing (why, how)
- Art of communication
- Art of asking
Limit 25 seats per class!
- Smaller classes
- Every facilitator offers a full course
- Courses are 3 to 5 hours per day per class
- limited to 20 to 25 students per class
- 2 step registration, you'll be sent a Google Form once you register
- Course value is $395
- Free for Unicorns Members
All transactions managed securely through Paypal
Join - Subscribe to our E-mail list updated about Creative Unicorns of Toronto
- Help us open a profit share-based incubator system that helps develop creative entrepreneurs through SMARTER Collaboration. CUTO Marketplace is located inside a beautiful 6,200 sq. ft. facility on 1305 Dundas West Ave.
- Help us by making a donation, becoming a patron or renting space
Branding Workshops for Creative Entrepreneurs
CreativeUTO has created strategic partnership with industry insiders, professionals and leaders in their fields who will provide an inclusive space where individuals can explore personal creative growth through workshops that cover different aspect of leadership, internet real estate, business development and branding. Creative Entrepreneurs will leave workshops with tools that will assist them in building strong entrepreneurship skills, reduce financial risks and position them to generate passive income while tapping in to their natural given passions.
Branding Workshop facilitators include:
- Chris Do – Emmy Award Winning Business Developer
- Michael Bole – Business Development Manager
- Shieh Chi Chen – Executive Coach
- Pam Butler – Hypnotherapist Communications Coach
- Paula Cowan – Career Transition Coach
- Lara Harb – Social Media Artists