We appreciate the support we’ve been getting since launching Toronto Artist of the Week!
About Artist of the Week
Trending artist is based on Volume, an algorithm built into the website that takes into account traffic (Google Analytics), sales, shares, likes and comments. We publish different artists every single week and in order to maintain balance.
Every published artist goes through at least 1 post published on our Facebook channels (art posts every 3 hours coming to the CUTO fan page) and Instagram which will reflect the same pictures.
After 1 single post dedicwe focus on advertising Artist of the Week through our main advertisement.
This is our 2nd week.
There are 3 new artists trending on CreativeUTO and 4 artists who have previously attended Annex Art Parties are now returning to vend at The Annex Art Party on Saturday August 25th.
Here is a full list of trending artists this week:
- Our marketing strategy is simple - promote toronto artists
- Since starting artists of the week we started getting 30 to 70 unique visitors daily, our goal is to be near 600 daily by December
- We want to be past 1,000 by August 2019
- We want to be be in a position to produce a 300 artists expo at the convention center by Summer for December 2019
- Publishing your shop is free, as well as follow up interviews (just send in the content or fill out the form again)
- Gets their interview heavily promoted on Facebook and on Instagram
- This is through video, picture ads
- We will start publishing a single picture every 3 hours
- note that every single picture will have a link back to your store.
- Artists also get heavily promoted on FB and IG including an advertisement campaign that reaches 13, to 34,000 people (valued $30)
- Artists of the Week get featured in our weekly art pop up at CSI Annex (valued $60)
- 2 month membership with CreativeUTO (valued at $60)
- Business canvass model workshop a sales funnel hierarchy (1 hour per class 4 hours) ($160)
- A free table at the next Annex Art Party ($45 per table)
- Gets automatically entered in our #100GiftIdeas 2018 edition for the holidays
- I'm researching how to sell an annual photo book patrons can buy (right now this will heavily depend on how traffic is by the end of October)
I’m an artist at heart an Operations Manager at CreativeUTO and Business Developer through my organization FMiMBranding.com. I have over 5 years of experience implementing strategies to improve the results and impact of organizations. These have included improvements in areas such as: customer service, web development, social media, advertising, sales and design