TAAP6 - The Annex Art Party
A holiday pop up market for up to 60 vendors that features positive vibes for a creative community; emerging artists of Toronto can connect through a series of beautifully choreographed events that include vending their art, mixing and mingling, and performing live art like dance or music. The event also offers food and beverages to artists and vendors alike.
#TAAP6 #CreativeUTO #Curatoronthego #CUTO #TOArtistsTalkSolutions #ArtistsGiftIdeas
is a display of contemporary art made by Canadian artists who work in diverse and unexpected contexts and whose artworks reveal highly personal and authentic forms of expression. Our aim is to introduce these artworks to a wide audience and to expand our understanding of what can be accepted as contemporary art.
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 12 pm – 9 pm,
- Center for Social Innovation – 720 Bathurst Street
The Unicorn Awards 2019
Introducing The Winter Unicorn Awards a follow up of The Unicorn Awards during #TAAP5.
Voting will start on November 16t through CUTO Marketplace, Facebook group and IG Pages. Voting will continue throughout the event through ballots as well as on the @CreativeUTO IG page for most hearts and or comments (let's call it volume).
- Voting for Unicorn Awards starts November 16th
- Voting on the floor starts as soon as doors open
- Event goers and Judges walk around with ballots
- Votes are counted and revealed at 6 p.m.
- The awards will be presented to artists starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Artists who get the most votes get golden unicorns
- Runner ups get silver unicorns
3 step registration process
- Vendors register tables for free
- Secure your table with through PayPal
- PayPal takes debit cards
- Limited space available
$145 per table - without wall space
$160 per table with wall space (12 to 20 spaces available )
- Limited wall spaces
- Wall space is about 3 feet (length of your table)
- by 9 feet high
- Must bring in painter's tape to or wires to hang up your art
Note - Early bird deposits are due on August 1st