You end up with a two-page project outline that clearly defines your idea, the story behind it, why a customer should buy it, and the project's objections. It includes a sales funnel that clearly defines how to receive your customers and how to turn followers into buyers. The outline will also include your social media strategy for the big three: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You’d be able to implement this outline right away.
DNA of a business
If I had to build a business infrastructure--no product, just infrastructure--then the business would have two departments: research and development.
Research gathers and interprets the info and, in my opinion, should be 60% of the business.
Development would be made up of three departments, all working in sync to process the info. Those departments are customer service, sales, and advertising. These can also be represented by people who have all three skills.
This structure can be applied to any project and it would remain a viable construct. Something as simple as starting an online business would require you to research the best way to present it, best places to host, and then you have to advertise that business. It's the same idea with a wedding, or something as simple as cooking new recipes for people. When you advertise, you have to receive the potential client and sell them on your product.
Growth Hack Marketing is the sales algorithm you develop to run your business sales and is the most viable way to know if your business is worth your time.
This workshop is designed to teach you
- How to sell without burning yourself out
- Know Thyself (find your passion)
- How to setup your value proposition
- Keywords advertising algorithm system (KAASy)
- How to sell yourself in 30 seconds + objections
- Reverse engineering social media algorithms (what feeds them?)
- How to use Facebook and Instagram to sell (without paying)
- You end up with a two-page project outline that clearly defines your idea, the story behind it, why a customer should buy it, and the project's objections. It includes a sales funnel that clearly defines how to receive your customers and how to turn followers into buyers. The outline will also include your social media strategy for the big three: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You’d be able to implement this outline right away.
Note that all podcast will be taped and may be republished on all CreativeUTO and FMiMBranding.com and affiliate projects
- You can meetup online or in person at 720 Bathurst Street
- Workshops are every Wednesday night at 9:30 pm starting April 24th
- We use a design thinking process to develop your project outline
- workshop is on going until you we have a project outline that works
- Meetup is exclusive to CreativeUTO Community Members (click to buy membership)
- Join our meetup group CodingUTO
- When you're registered you'll have access to the registration form for workshops
I’m an artist at heart an Operations Manager at CreativeUTO and Business Developer through my organization FMiMBranding.com. I have over 5 years of experience implementing strategies to improve the results and impact of organizations. These have included improvements in areas such as: customer service, web development, social media, advertising, sales and design